Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- What can Ascension Care Management (ACM) do for me?
Ascension’s national care management team is made up of registered nurses, behavioral health care managers, and wellness coaches to help you make informed choices about your care. Learn more about our services here.
- How do I contact ACM? Ascension Care Management is available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday. Call us at 1-855-288-6747 (TTY 711) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you work with my doctor? Yes. We work hand-in-hand with care providers and facilities to provide extra care outside of your doctor's office. Your doctor may request for us to help you follow a care plan, work with you to meet health goals, provide medication reconciliation, or help you get other resources you need to best manage your health.
- How do I become a member? Currently, our services are offered through your employer-sponsored health insurance plan or your Medicare-participating care provider. At this time, you cannot sign up or buy our services as an individual.
- I'm turning 65. Can I keep your services or my insurance? Turning 65 means you could have more options for care and coverage, and our healthcare experts can help you make the right decision. Ascension Care Management is available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday. Call us at 1-855-288-6747 (TTY 711) or email email@example.com.